Large open work area with movable rails and 3 sided drop tank
Wire spooler wheel, wire recipricates back and forth here at over 30 feet per second!
Upper and Lower heads, Minimal parts and maintenance. Can run with and without diamond guides
Self-contained fluid tank is easily accessible for maintenance and cleaning.
Wire EDM Under $1.00 Per Hour Operating Cost
Reciprocated moly wire is used over and over for up to 80 hours of cutting time. Virtually eliminating wire consumption! Minimal wear parts also greatly reduces overall running costs
Powerful Wire EDM Capabilities without the Headaches
Tight inside corners, tall part cutting, hardened material cutting all without the headaches of wire breaks. Moly wire is drastically stronger and higher melting point than brass, making it perfect for tall difficult cuts!
Patented Design and Construction Exclusive to Only HB Series Moly EDM's
High power and advanced power supply offers superior finish and accuracy compared to any other moly EDM machines on the market. Mitsubishi servos and drives paired with Rexroth ball screws and ways guarantee high accuracy and component life!
Metal Additive Manufacturing’s New Best Friend!
- The HB Series Molybdenum EDM is the ultimate solution for Metal 3D printing build platform part removals.
- Compared to Brass wire EDM the machines can offer a 80-90% reduction in part removal costs!
- Cut speed can be as much as 8x faster than brass EDM.
- The machines are extremely gentle for your most delicate parts and powerful enough for 18″+ thick cuts!
- .008″ cutting kerf means minimal extra printing for part cut off area.
- Large available axis travel vs machine costs. HB800 offers 20″ Axis height!
**8 Hour Cut on a Brass EDM, Reduced to 54 Minutes on the SSG!